Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pre father’s day

So much to tell, so little time.
Naddie and I took Will out to brunch today. We are going down to Oceanside tomorrow, so we celebrated daddy today! I decided to do something we normally wouldn’t do. We had brunch at the Marriott in Newport Beach and than walked around Fashion Island a.k.a. Fascist Island. We did some window shopping and checked out some kitties ready to be adopted. I know what you are thinking, but NO. We did not adopt any of them. I think puma would disown us and Naddie would become more of a little dictator than she is now. Speaking of …..
She is really showing a very strong personality, however Will can handle her and she even listens to him, but not me. I am a different story.
All the changes and all the new things she is learning and showing are so important. I feel like I need to remember them and celebrate them. There are just too many and they are happening so fast. Sometimes I watch her playing and this overwhelming feeling comes over me. She has changed!! Within a few hours! She changed!
She is talking so much; sometimes I personally think toooo much. She is even making decisions. She answers with YES or NO to our questions. She sais “Oh boy, oh boy” when she gets excited or “plane” when she hears one or “miah, maih?” (Which is what is that in Hungarian) when she seems something new. Or she sais “Teddy” when she sees the Bear or “daddy bye bye” when we leave in the morning or just “bye bye” when someone goes by.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Andrea,

Oh my goodness, Is that Naddie in the Johnny Collar Jacket? Did I catch a glimpse of her bloomers in the other pics? How adorable! Looks like you had a wonderful fathers day! Just thought I would stop by and say Hi!!

Sara