Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great big news

We just found out that we will be having a nephew!!! We are so excited. I always thought (well, ever since they told us they were pregnant) that Bea and Zoltan will have a little boy who will look just like my brother(sorry Bea!). I imagine him as a strong and chubby little bug, with dark almost black hair and an amazingly peaceful face with always a smile on it. Oh, I can not tell how happy I am. I really can't wait to hold him in my arms. I believe the tummy tenant's due date is the 22nd of February. WE CAN NOT WAIT TO HAVE YOU LITTLE FELLOW!!!!!!

And now the second news I have to share.......(drum rolls).... We are moving to New Zealand next June. Will got a job offer from the University of Auckland and we decided to take it. What an amazing opportunity! This decision did not come easy, but we are very excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! NEW ZEALAND.. THAT'S CRAZY!!!
-Summer!