Monday, April 19, 2010

Just Evan



So, the little guy...... What is there to say? He is amazing. He is sleeps, eats, smiles, and grows, just like it is written in the big book.



He adores his big sister. Any time she is around or he can just hear her, he immediately looks around to find her.



He is 8 weeks now. He is big. He weighs almost 13 pounds (almost 6 kg). He can eat and eat and eat. He WOULD eat the whole day if we let him. Did I mention he eats a lot?



He is more aware now of his surroundings and is awake a lot during the day. He recognizes our voice and is very interested in new sounds.



Evan is a very mellow little fellow. He looks nothing like me but I think he will have my temper. So, for now we have a fire cracker (Bug) and an easy stud (Evan).



He is the ideal baby (for now). He sleeps through the night with about 2-3 feedings. No fuss to wake me up, just his little sucking sound.



So, you see we think he is one awesome little guy. And to top that off....



HE LOVES TO SMILE!!!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

WOW! He is beautiful! I can't believe how much he looks like Naddie! That is wonderful that he is such a great baby. I am so happy for you.

Hope you are resting well, and all else is great with you.

I am good here, a few freak outs here and there about becoming a mommy to twins, but other than that, we are all great. I am almost 11 weeks, and so far so good.

Good luck to you in the coming weeks! :)

Love, Sara