Tuesday, August 14, 2007

BE AWARE OF BABY!!!!




Naddie got her first tooth!!!!!!! Ask me how I found out!....... Well, she bit me.
I was totally taken by surprise. I think it took a few minutes for my brain to process the information that was sent by Naddie's tooth. I have to say it is pretty sharp too. It is not all the way out just yet but it will be sooner than later.
She is also rolling around and rocks back and forth on her fours. As much as I thought that she would not crawl, I think she is on her way and will take a few weeks for her to master the new knowledge.
She is finally sleeping through the night for this past week and that allowed me to have more than four hours straight sleep. Sometimes in the early morning hours I just lay a wake in the bed just because I can..... and waiting for HER to wake up.
She is changing soo much right now that I can't even think of everything new she is doing!!!
Her diet is changing a lot with the introduction of turkey with broccoli and asparagus which I have been cooking up. Also just lots and lots of fresh fruit cut up or worked into her plain yogurt. NO MORE "ready made". Not even her apple sauce.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big you're getting! YAy for your tooth!!!! Love and miss you!
Summer