Tuesday, August 28, 2007

dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin'



Naddie is mommy’s girl!! I can finally say that. She might not look much like me, but she sure loves to move her little “tush” to the music as much as I do. She is so cute when she gets into it. She really likes the drum lines but will move to any kind of music.
This week’s entertainment (as I have decided that once a week we can afford to pay for some sort of entertainment) we went to the Discovery Science Cube and she had a blast. It wasn’t really anything the museum had, more like the kids around her and all the excitement that made her interested. They had the Sesame Street exhibition called “THE BODY” and that was really the only thing she could participate in. She was really focused on the “robber duck ducky” assignment where she had to find the correct answer to the questions and touch them by the sink. She also loved the signing (as she can now sign: more & eat and we are working on thank you).
This week I also got a bike trailer so that we can go on bike rides with her. We are just still waiting for her infant size helmet to arrive.
I also think that she said her first word, which one would think would be either mom or dad but in reality it is “KIT”. I believe that is for the KITTY we call Puma.
I say I believe because she only said it ones and I got so excited I really wanted Will to hear and of course we never heard it ever since.
We also signed up for some mommy and me classes and will be starting them next week.
She is growing like weed and has been very healthy ever since we have been back here. No more coughs or ear infections or any nasty little “buggers” attacking her little immune system.
We also had a fun birthday/celebration party for Will a few weeks ago. He is officially a Dr. and finished school!!!!!

No comments: