Monday, December 17, 2007

As we are getting ready…..

So I have a few minutes to write and take a break from getting ready for our trip to back east. We will be leaving tomorrow and I am not sure when I will have time to put up a new post? As I was getting Naddie ready for her bath tonight I was thinking to myself “she has no idea what’s coming her way”, and than I thought “well, nor do we”.
We are flying red eye, which at the time we made the reservation seemed to be a good idea and as we got closer to the date I realized we might have made the biggest mistake so far. I guess we are going to find out tomorrow night. I just have to keep repeating “DO NOT PANIC, DO NOT PANIC, DO NOT PANIC”.She is doing great though. She is totally getting ready for a big change! We can totally tell. She has taken a few steps this past week and she was so confident and was not surprised at all. I guess she might be practicing while I am not looking because it was the first time I have ever seen her do it. She also said “whasshat?” today after she heard a big truck go by while I was getting her in her car seat. She is repeating more and more words and can totally surprise us with new sounds and will just talk and talk and talk…

No comments: