Friday, December 7, 2007

At the playground

We went to our favorite park today and I finally took some pictures of Naddie.
I absolutely love this playground! We can spend hours here and she just keeps going from one thing to the next and than back.
She will laugh soo hard while she is in the swing and loves climbing the fire truck. Today she was planning to exit out of the “moving” vehicle. Yes, it moves if you push on it.She will also sit front of the slide so that I get the picture. I put her on the top of it and she slides down with my help. We continue to do this over and over again until I talk her into something different. To get her in the car (to head home) afterward is another story.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awww... she looks so cute. She's getting so big! We all miss her and you guys so much. Have a great time in New York! (eat good bagels for me)