Saturday, August 30, 2008

Long, long time ago......

Wow! I have not had a chance to update for a while. We had such a busy month that I will just give the short version. We had Mor-mor visiting for a month, my brother Gabor for a month and than my long-long friend Brigi and her boyfriend Adam from Hungary. We really love having people but to be honest we are companied out! We really need to take a little break and be able to walk around in our underwear in our house. Not like we do that a whole lot. We will only be doing it to feel like we CAN.
Naddie has been happy with all the commotion and loved all the attention she got. Having Hungarian speaking family and friends around she has been learning and using more of the language which will make my older brother Zoltan happy! Speaking of Zoltan. Him and his fiancé are expecting their first baby! I will be an aunty again! I can’t wait to find out if it is a girl or a boy. They are doing great and Bea’s belly is growing like a watermelon according to my mom.
So our life has been hectic but I am back to blogging……

No comments: