Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Friends & Family

We have been busy, busy. At work, at home. Getting things done for the move, working full time, raising a child. I know you all know how it goes. Really, I am just coming up with excuses why I have not posted for a while.
Ms. N spent some time with her beloved Mor Mor while she was visiting last week. She was able to show off how her little personality has exploded into our face. While getting ready one morning, after Ms. N got dressed pretty much on her own (with a little help though) walked down the stairs by herself (me standing by to catch her) and told everyone bye, bye, all I wanted to know if she did remember her car keys? I am just so outraged by the speed of things changing and her growing.
She now has 3 friends at daycare. Anna, Mia & Joydie (aka Jordan). She talks about them all the time, she calls them on the phone and while approaching the street her daycare is on she gets so excited she calls their names out. LOUD!!!!
We also realized she took after my mom (aka Agi mama). Everything has to be in order, clean and neat. While cleaning she says: Bye, Bye Diytee!

4 comments:

PL Anne Anderson said...

What a cutie! She actually lets you put pigtails in her hair!? Elly always pulls her clips and bands out when I attempt to 'do' her hair. Anyway, Naddie is adorable! They are so cute at this age.
Hugs!

Naddie said...

Peggy!!!
"Letting" would be stretching the truth. She allows me sometimes. It started at daycare, where I think they are trying to tell us that she needs a hair trim. I saw the pictures of Elly and she is soo wery cute!! I can't wait to meet her in December.

Grandma In The Trees said...

Hi Naddie
I also have a blog called Grandma in the trees and I follow your blog all the time. You aure are growing up and such a cute girl. I hear that you will be coming up our way for Christmas. I sure can't wait to see you, give you a big hug and to introduce you again to Elly. Love you all, Marjie

Amanda Jane Sievers said...

"hey mom, why is my hair on top of my head??"