Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ABC easy as 123


Baby bug surprised me with her knowledge of numbers the other day. I started counting:
Me: One
Ms. N without hesitation: Too
Me: Two
Ms. N: Thwee
Me: Three
Ms N: Foo.....
...and so you get the picture. I was shocked as I have not been teaching her the numbers. I guess the ladies at daycare might have touched on the subject as I don't think she just came up with them on her own. I have been focusing on colors rather. We already got "back" and "phite" and "red" and "boo" down.
So numbers are the topic of our conversation and our plays. We eat numbers and write numbers and think numbers and dream numbers......

2 comments:

PL Anne Anderson said...

Isn't it amazing how they pick up on things... like numbers! Elly surprises me everyday with what she has learned and shares with us. Their little brains just soak everything up and that always awes me! So cute!
Happy Thanksgiving Naddie and family! Miss you!

Naddie said...

We miss you too!
We will be in Vacouver in three weeks, so we are hoping to see you guys!