Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gurcken


Pick a peppe’, pick a peppe’, pick a pickle….say what?

We are starting a club. We will call ourselves “PICKLE LOVERS”. Membership requirements are the follows:
- eat pickles every month
- eat pickles every week
- eat pickles every day
- eat as much pickles as you can in one sitting
- if life hands you anything other than pickles for your meals just ask for a pickle (well maybe some frozen yogurt)

GO PICKLE LOVERS!

Should you have any questions regarding our membership benefits besides the obvious, please feel free to contact Ms. N (chairwoman) or Ms. A (second chairwoman).

3 comments:

Amanda Jane Sievers said...

Yeeesss. I love pickles. There is a picture on my facebook of me eating a giant pickle, can I please be a member?

Love the yogurt shout out!!

PL Anne Anderson said...

I love pickles too! Noone else in my little fam does, so its great to hear some in my extended fam does!
We love olives! Maybe I should start an olive club?

Naddie said...

Ladies!
Welcome to our CLUB!