Friday, February 27, 2009

Blanket

I have been searching for a replacement of Naddie's blanket in case something should ever happen to the one that rules her world now. After so many months of searching I have almost given up and started looking at new solutions to the problem.....that is until a week ago. I decided to email the company and see if they had any left in their "warehouse", somewhere tucked away, and if I could buy that lonely blanket and provide a good home to it. Much to my surprise I got an email back that day, from Kristin, who made a deal with me. You want to find out what kind of a deal? So, I will give a shout out to my new Heroes: THANK YOU LE TOP & RABBIT MOON!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Na, milyen jó ötlet volt!:) Ne is hagyd, hogy ne legyen másik blankie-je, húúú, milyen balhét tudnak kivágni, ha valamiért nincs meg!:)
Van képed róla egyébként? Mármint a blankie-ről. :)

Naddie said...

Kep az nagyon sok van, hiszen nem lehet tul sokaig tavol tole a mano! :)