Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"No later mommy!"


I was sent by “your highness” (aka Bug) to update the long overdue updatable information on her majesty’s blog.
No, I am not roll playing by any means. I am just going along with what life has thrown in our way. The one who rules our world, she who inherited her father’s iron will.


She is the “ruler” of my world. She tells me how to do things or not to do things.
She tells me the obvious and the not so obvious.
She takes me out for a walk or a stroll or just to get some fresh air. No, it is not my choice. I don’t have a say. I only obey.

This past month we had both Mor Mor and Agi (that is how she calls her) visiting. Bug also got to go to Disney Land and spent hours and hours on her beloved beach and the
pool.
She is also 2. We do have the occasional “melt downs” but they are so rare that we still think: “How lucky we are…!”

She talks a lot now. Not just words but full sentences that she puts together.
She also makes “monster” sounds, sings along songs and will tell little poems.
She has such a deep love for the outdoors and the little creatures she meets each day.
She is just amazing.

No comments: