Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hey pretty do you want to take a ride with me…in my car?


There was a great car show downtown Huntington this weekend. We took Baby Bug and she loved it.
I wouldn’t say she really liked the cars, but she loved the buzz it brought into our little town. There were some great classic Chevys, Mustangs, tons of Woodies and I could just go on.
While gramps and Will strolled around and studied all these beautiful old cars, Bug and I found the ones we liked. Even though I often say she is more of a “tomboy” she still loved the red ones or the pink ones.
We also had some family visiting from Montana and Bug was on her best behavior. Who knew she can sit in one place for longer than 15 minutes.




On a side note: I have gotten my citizenship application approved and now just waiting for the Ceremony date. I have to say I feel such relief to be done with it all. It was 9 years in a making and what a masterpiece…

No comments: