Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Visits


I think as the time for our move is approaching our friends and family realized that it might be a year or two before they will see us again. This means we had/have/ and will have visitors at our house until we have the furniture to provide for their comfortable stay.
Needless to say Baby Bug LOVES it. Visitors bring fun and energy to our house. She adores everyone for as long as they play "nice" with her.
So far we had Mor Mor, Jim (who she proudly calls Dium that mostly sounds like Dum. Just like our friend Frank who she calls Freak and sounds like Freak. So now we have two friends named Dum & Freak. No I am not embarrassed one bit!) and our friend Paul is arriving from Seattle tomorrow to spend one fab week with us.
I just really wish we could skip the goodbye part.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sara said...

Leaving????? How did I miss that? I thought I read something about a move, but didn't realize it was you. Where to?

All the best,

Sara and Bella

Naddie said...

We are moving to Auckland, NZ.
I have a new blog for just our "journey" should you decide to follow you can find it at:

http://journeytoauckland.blogspot.com/

I wrote something about it a while ago, but just mentioned something about my husband getting a job there. We are leaving on the 6th of June!!

Anonymous said...

Frank is spelled "Frank," not Frenk.

Naddie said...

Thank you Anonymous for the correction!