Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Smart Cookie

So, she calls herself a smart cookie now!
She also can read the numbers from 1-5.
On top of all her newfound glory she is also picking up some bad habits, but we are nipping them in the buds.
Some time outs, food fights and whining competitions seem to be the perfect recipes to a wonderful toddler.
Ok, well, not exactly. She is a manageable child, who needs some directions occasionally, and for the most part she is easy to handle.In the past couple of months she also became very affectionate. She loves to cuddle in the morning if we have the time. Sometimes she will hold my head in both of her little hands and kiss me while looking into my eyes. She has a smile that says more than words can ever tell. She will just shout “I WOW YOU” whenever she feels like it. And I LOVE it.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ah! She is so cute! And getting so big!!!

Yakini said...

These pictures are so adorable!!!! She is quite precious!