Thursday, June 10, 2010

Table project

I have been meaning to take care of Bug's little, old and sad table. It was the very first table we bought her when she was ready to start doing craft stuff on her own at her table. I think we might have even used the table at some point for her to eat at, but that did not last too long as I realized that unfinished wood could not hold against my toddler's dangerously gross eating habits.

After we moved here the table had to be put into her room as that was the only place we could fit it. Over the course of almost a year it was covered with books and paper and who knows what? This little old table was almost forgotten....until I decided to give it some time and love.

I have had this amazing "chalkboard paint" for a while now and was planning to use it on our wall, but seeing how we are renting, well that wasn't going to happen any time soon. What better use of it than to paint Bug's little old table and allow her to draw all over her furniture? Actually only all over this table but that just a matter of detail.




To say the least she loves her NEW little old table. She can't get enough of it. It turned out great and even gave me some other ideas what to use the paint for. That will be another post though.






No comments: