Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How about them apple juices?

I had a dream last night. I dreamt that Naddie was eating solid food and slept through the night. It is my mind playing mean games with me. I woke up with a happy smile and than realized it was all just in my mind.

We are now trying rice cereal and apple juice that's all. Naddie is not a picky eater and has never been. If she is hungry it don't matter where it comes from what shape or size, cold or hot. She just wants to have it RIGHT NOW!! She loves nursing and if she could she would be plugged in all night. She is starting to watch me eat and reaches for the glass of milk I have in the morning!

She also just got a great little walker (see picture) and she absolutely loves it! (Thanks Kara)

She either gets upset at the bears because she can not reach them with both hands to pull them closer to her mouth or she gets upset at me because I take her out of the walker when she seems to be tired. Either way we all get the look & attitude. She can already push herself backwards, so if she starts at one end of the room a few minutes later you will find her on the other end. She almost gave me a heart attack when I looked to see how she was doing and bum... she was gone. She is not even mobile yet!!!

She also loves music and dancing. She has the biggest smile on her face when Will & I dance with her to some Jack Johnson or some 80's song.

No comments: