Saturday, March 15, 2008

Duck in the water, quack, quack, quack!

Naddie had her first two days at daycare. She started on Thursday and she knew as I was getting her settled in the “Young ones” room that something was going on and she got really clingy. She screamed when I told her that I had to leave. She cried on and off throughout the day, refused her lunch and milk but later she ate her afternoon snack. She also kept waiving and blowing kisses in hope to leave.
I was told that her teachers are very impressed by how many words she knows and how much she talks. The second day went a lot better, she made some friends and she played the whole time and ate her lunch.Today we had breakfast at this mom and pap place in the park and fed some pretty friendly ducks. Naddie did not want to leave until the ducks became very close friends with her. RUN NADDIE RUN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.