Monday, March 10, 2008

Working Girl

So, Naddie will be in day care by the end of this week.
I got a job as a Sales & Catering manager at a company called Guckenheimer.
It seems to be a great opportunity for me so I have decided to pursue it.
I already know that it will be a very hard transition for both Naddie and I.
For now she will be going back to the same daycare provider where she was in Vancouver but I found an amazing Montessori school for her. They do not have availability until August but we are putting our application in and some $$ to get the next spot. I do have to say that it is the very first center where I saw quality child care provided. If you are interested here is a link to their website:


http://www.ivycrest.org/about-welcome-fullerton-private-montessori-school.php

Luckily I will have three days with her as most Fridays I do not have to work.As I said this decision came after long a careful consideration and I truly believe it will be the right one in the long run.

No comments: