Sunday, December 21, 2008

22 Days of Baby Bug's Birthday: Letter 6

Dear Naddie!
Today is December 6, 2008 Saturday.
I love the weekends. I love our routines and our silly games we play. You always sleep in on the weekends now. Which consequently means we get to sleep in, so I have to thank you for that. I hope you keep your great habits and maybe even pick some new ones up.
Every Saturday and Sunday morning after you get up and have breakfast you get Dada to play some music for you. He loves to play the Beach Boys, The Beetles, Jack Johnson or the Bearnaked Ladies to you. Each time the music comes on you just start dancing. You are already a great little dancer. You move to the left you skip to the right, you jump up and down and you have soo much fun with it. You love music. You adore your father playing guitar to you. Sometimes you play your own or you help daddy picking his strings.
This weekend you figured out that the tube Daddy just got in the mail can work as a drum.
I would love for you to play instruments as I never learned how to or for you to love dancing as I have always loved. I hope that you will always follow your passion and succeed in whatever you choose.


Love,
Mommy

No comments: