Monday, December 8, 2008

22 Days of Baby Bug's Birthday: Letter 3


Dear Baby Bug!
Today is December 3, 2008 Wednesday. I have been thinking if I should just keep writing about your day, when you (my muse) made me want to write about your LOVE of shoes. It is a deep affection you have for anything that resembles SHOES. You seek them out, try them on one by one and sometimes tenderly care for them. You will wear your daddy’s Doc’s or my high heals. You certainly do not discriminate against any kind. THEY ARE ALL EQUAL in your world.
I love how you put up a little show for us. How you make sure you walk on the tiles to see how each of them sound.
You really like when someone realizes you have new shoes on and certainly can’t wait to show them off.
So this year, we have decided to gift new shoes to 3 children in your name through a non for profit corporation. You actually helped me choose the shoes and didn’t even try to put them when I explained that they were for babies who really needed them.
Maybe this is another one of those things that we can keep as a tradition.
Love,
Mom

No comments: