Monday, December 22, 2008

22 Days of Baby Bug's Birthday: Letter 22


Dear Nadine!

2 years ago today you came into our life. It is amazing to me that 2 years have already passed.
2 years ago today you have given us the love we never knew to exist.
I loved being pregnant with you. At first I was convinced you were a boy. I thought only boys can make their mom so sick for three months.
When we learned we were expecting a girl I knew you would change our life forever. Especially your daddy’s!
2 years ago today you have decided it was your time to come. We have worked hard, the both of us, to get you out safely.
I never knew one can fall in love instantly. Just like that. Both daddy and I loved you from the moment you were born.
You were the most precious newborn I have ever seen.
2 years ago today you have given us what two people in love can ask for. You made our life complete.
These past two years were the best years of our lives. We have come so far and learned so much. Not just about you and how to be parents, but about ourselves and about each other, your dad and I. You have brought so much joy and love into our lives.
These past two years you went from being a newborn baby to growing into this little person with a huge personality.
I’ve learned that there is nothing I wouldn’t do for you. I’ve learned what unconditional love means, and I have to thank you for that.
I am looking forward to the years to come and the things you will teach us while we take each step on this journey.
So, there is only one more thing to say! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love always,
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NIECE!! I hope you're having a great birthday Naddie, and I can't wait to see you in a few days (mother nature permitting!)

XOXO

Laura